The Mission Call

The Mission Call
Salem Oregon Mission - Spanish Speaking

Reading

Reading
Preparing to Serve

Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Monday, April 25, 2016

Cruisin' Through Dallas

Hello everyone!  It was a great week here in Dallas!

Poor Sister Tedrow got a stress fracture from running every morning.  She can't run for 6 weeks so we were trying to think of what she can do for exercise.  A member offered us to borrow a bike.  So this morning she rode her bike while I ran.  But then we thought it was a really fun idea.  So we asked a different member if they had a bike we could borrow.  We will be riding bikes for my last week in Dallas!  I am so excited I feel like a real missionary haha.

We were able to go to the temple for our semi-annual trip.  I am so grateful for the house of the Lord.  The Spirit is always so amazing there and there is no better place to receive answers to prayers.  I love to see the temple!

We were able to have a zone training meeting with President and Sister Samuelian.  We talked a lot about having faith to find.  There are many different things that play into faith.  I am grateful that we can always increase our faith.  I want to work super hard this week on having the faith to find.  It all starts with action and attitude!

We were able to have some great lessons with investigators at member’s homes.  I am so grateful for the chance I have been able to serve in the Cooper Hollow Ward.  The members are so supportive.  Next week for fast Sunday the ward will be fasting for missionary work.

I am so grateful for all the love and support that you have all given me the past year and a half.  This definitely hasn't been an easy journey so I am so grateful for all of the encouragement that you have given me.  I ask for special prayers this week that I can stay focused and work hard this last week I have as a full time missionary.  I know that there is so much Sister Tedrow and I can do this week. 

What a privilege and blessing it is to be a full time representative of our Savior Jesus Christ.  This is the best decision I have made in my life and will be one of the best decisions I probably ever make.  I know that my Redeemer lives and I know that this is the Lord's work.  I am so excited for all of the miracles that we will be able to see this week. You have 9 days to invite someone to church or give them a Book of Mormon.  You better be prepared to tell me experiences!! Trust in the Lord and He will give you the strength!

I love you all!
XOXO 


Sister Gifford

Beautiful Portland temple!

This picture is from Hermana Estudillo. This is Hermano Vera from
Mcminnvile. He made some really yummy pancakes so they sent me a
picture of it :)

You wonder why I have gained so much weight? Members gave us all of
this food from ONE DAY.



Sister Tedrow riding in the back with the bike 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment