The Mission Call

The Mission Call
Salem Oregon Mission - Spanish Speaking

Reading

Reading
Preparing to Serve

Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Monday, November 23, 2015

It's Cold Outside!

Hi everyone! It was a great week!

Well this email will be pretty short because today isn't Pday- just to email and then our preparation day will be thanksgiving.  And I am typing on my iPad and it takes forever.

First news: Ana Ramirez is on date for baptism!! This is Nazario and Socorro's daughter that I worked with in Salem.  What a miracle this is to be apart of the whole family.  We taught her the gospel of Jesus Christ and she really enjoyed it.  I knew we needed to extend a date…so we did…and she accepted!  So happy.

Christopher Perez is still on date for December 13th.  He came to church and we taught them about faith this week.

Rose and Carlos are doing great. We are starting to get a lot of the wedding plans done.  Sunday night we had Young Women in Excellence and Rose and Jasmin came.  It was great! :). They also made it to church this week.

I went on two exchanges this week. The first one I was with sister Rasmussen. I learned about the importance of looking at all the miracles given us every day.

The next one was with Sister Fenn.  She had some great ideas of teaching certain principles. They were great exchanges. I had no idea what I was doing...but I will learn right? :)

I hope you all have a great thanksgiving!  I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  It is the most amazing blessing we have that we can change every day and become better.  I am so grateful for the plan of happiness. I often think...why me?? Why in the world did Heavenly Father put me with the most amazing family ever. I love you all so much with my whole heart. Well I am grateful for many more things but time is up.  Have a great week and eat lots of food! Food is good for the soul :) trust me…I would know.

Ah man I forgot to write about zone conference.  It was amazing.  The best one yet.  What I loved was how we can call down the powers of heaven as we sincerely pray. And I liked a lot more but I will just say that for now...

Xoxox


Hermana Gifford





No comments:

Post a Comment