The Mission Call

The Mission Call
Salem Oregon Mission - Spanish Speaking

Reading

Reading
Preparing to Serve

Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Monday, December 21, 2015

No Time :)

Hello everyone!

So this email is going to be even shorter than last week yay haha.

We had a great week! The highlight is that we got to go to the temple with Yoselin.  She really enjoyed it.  The Spirit was the strongest I have ever felt at the temple with an investigator.

We have our Mission Christmas concert today so that is why I have no time. In two minutes we have to leave for the concert haha. 

I am so excited to get to see you on Christmas through Skype!

SO here is the deal...I have a little less than five months left and this will by my last skype call.  My other skype calls have been a little distracting.  I would really love if we could keep the conversation focused on the work and how you are doing.  We can talk about the future when I get home :)

I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas! I love you so much and I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ. He lives!


Hermana Gifford

Hermana Estudillo and Hermana Gifford

Hermana Wilde, Jade West, Hermana Gifford

Jade West and Hermana Gifford

Hermana Estudillo, Gifford, Yoselin, Jade & Brother West

Hermana Estudillo, Yoselin, Hermana Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment