The Mission Call

The Mission Call
Salem Oregon Mission - Spanish Speaking

Reading

Reading
Preparing to Serve

Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hello everyone!

It was another great week here in McMinville. I don't have too much time.  I have been busy playing marshmallow wars for zone pday :)

Unfortunately we didn't see too much progress in our investigators this week. We were able to see some pretty cool miracles though. It is so amazing how the Lord always gives us miracles.

We had planned to go to the temple with Yoselin. We kept calling and calling her to see if we were still going to go. She wasn't picking up.  I started telling Hermana T how I have really been trying to work on increasing my faith. That morning I had studied a lot about faith so it was in my head.  We were talking about how we have the faith to see miracles.  Then right as we were talking about it the phone rang! Hahah!  It was funny but also amazing that the Lord always shows us miracles.

We didn't end up going to the temple but I was grateful for this miracle! Her baptismal date has been changed to the 26th.

We got to meet a lot of new less actives this week. We have a lot of them so we are really trying to get to know more of them and help them return to church.

Things with Hermana T are going great.  She is a great worker and we have a lot of fun together. Sorry this is super short but I don't have too much else to say!  

The church is true :) I am so grateful for the gospel and this wonderful time I have to spread the good word!

Love you all!


Hermana Gifford

These are our battle faces for the marshmallow war

No comments:

Post a Comment