The Mission Call

The Mission Call
Salem Oregon Mission - Spanish Speaking

Reading

Reading
Preparing to Serve

Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Monday, September 28, 2015

Baby Number 2?

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing great. It was a great week!

To start off happy birthday to Liz on the 30th and Macie on the 4th and....someone else really awesome has a birthday :)) haha.

Well we got transfer calls and I will be training again.  I feel a lot different this time around.  I know a lot of things that I want to do differently. I am grateful that Lord trusts me to do this. I am looking forward to meet the new missionary on Thursday.

Chayo is on date for October 10th!  We are so excited for her.  She is so awesome and we are looking forward to helping her progress.

Yoselin came to a baptism this week! It was a neat experience.  A set of elders had a baptism going on and I made it a goal to get someone there. It seemed like no one was going to come. I prayed and prayed for this miracle. We showed up at Yoselin's house and said, “lets go!”  and she came!  She had a great experience.  Someone gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and she told us after that what he was explaining about the Holy Ghost was exactly what she was feeling. She is praying again to know if baptism is what the Lord wants for her.

Wasn't the General Women’s broadcast amazing?  I loved it.  Heavenly Father really did create us to be happy. I am looking forward to hear the words of the prophet. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week. I love you all!

Love,


Hermana Gifford

It was Miley's 6th birthday! (Chayo's daughter)

Our district

No comments:

Post a Comment