The Mission Call

The Mission Call
Salem Oregon Mission - Spanish Speaking

Reading

Reading
Preparing to Serve

Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Family

Hello my lovely family,

Wasn't conference so amazing?

I have been praying and praying to know how we can help our dear sister Lizzy return to the right path. I know that my prayer was answered through Elder Brent H. Nielson's talk. I got to meet him a couple weeks ago; he came to our mission. I know I have the least amount of wisdom in this family but I do know that Heavenly Father answered my prayer through this talk.  If you haven't heard it, please listen to it!

I feel that if we push Lizzy we will make her grow farther away from us. All we can do is love, wait and watch. Of course we don't want to embrace the choices she is making but we need to always embrace her!  Like Brent Nielson said, “As we continue to love them, embrace them, watch and wait they will one day come to themselves and find themselves.”  

I know that one day Lizzy will return to the right path as we are constantly embracing her. Making sure she is invited to everything, sending random texts, or just check up on her. She may seem like she doesn't want it but I know that she needs to feel embraced and loved from her very own family.

I know that you old folk siblings of mine have your own families that are your main priority right now but I know that as we unite together your own families will become more united. I invite you to all pray how you can do your own part to embrace Lizzy.

I love you all so much! No empty chairs!

Love,


Hermana Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment