The Mission Call

The Mission Call
Salem Oregon Mission - Spanish Speaking

Reading

Reading
Preparing to Serve

Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24th

Hi Mom!

I wish I had a bunch of time today but with yesterday having meetings all day I only have a couple minutes to write!

This week has been great! I have one more week of being trained.

This last week we focused on Socorro and her son Oscar. Her husband Nazario was baptized two months ago. She keeps saying that she isn't ready for baptism but we feel she really is. We are hoping to put her on date this week and have her baptized in the next couple of weeks. Keep Socorro in your prayers!

Also we met again with Siria. We tried to put her on date but she said that isn't ready either.  These people are definitely prepared they just don't realize it. Keep Siria in your prayers as well.

The work is super awesome!  I feel like I have been running from place to place for this last transfer and its awesome to be so busy.  We just need our investigators to start taking the big steps!

Yesterday we had a conference all day long about the iPads we will be receiving soon.  It was training about the iPads.  I was able to get so many more things out of it.  We talked a lot about being agents unto yourself. There are so many ways that we think we should be acted upon but it’s so important that we act ourselves! 2 Nefi 2:14.

Oh goodness well I am sorry this is so short.  I will make sure to send pictures and a longer email next week! Just know I love you and that the Lord is truly hastening His work. And he will NOT fail!

Love you lots!


Hermana Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment